The Italy Visa Application Centre accepts applications for business for residents of Abu Dhabi Emirate (Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra regions) i.e. valid UAE visa issued by the Abu Dhabi Government.
Please click on Do I need a visa? to find out whether a Schengen visa is required.
Once received by the Visa Application Centre, applications will be sent to the Embassy of Italy Abu Dhabi. Once the assessment is completed by the Embassy of Italy, the decision together with the passport will be available for collection from the Italy Visa Application Centre.
Note: The processing time for assessment of a Schengen visa at the Embassy of Italy varies according to the nationality of the applicant and the period of the year in which the application is given - summer period being the slowest.
Currently, visa processing time is minimum 15 working days for all third country nationals.
Applicant’s lack of Travel plan will not fall on Embassy priority to process your visa. It is advisable to plan your travel well in advance to avoid any inconvenience.
Note: Applicants applying for Business Visa may directly visit our Abu Dhabi Visa Application Centre with relevant supporting documents in order to get their application processed.
|TYPE OF VISA||AMOUNT (DHS)||AMOUNT (EURO)|
|SCHENGEN VISA (ALL CATEGORIES)||321||80|
|0-6 YEARS OLD||Gratis||Gratis|
|6-12 YEARS OLD||161||40|
|NATIONALS OF COUNTRIES WITH FACILITY AGREEMENT (Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Georgia, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Ukraine, Belarus)||141||35|
- Above mentioned Visa Fees to be paid in Cash at BLS Visa Application Center in Abu Dhabi.
- Applicants shall be levied a service charge of Euro 16.80 (inclusive of VAT) (67.26 AED) per application over and above visa fees.
- The applicable Visa Fee and Service fee are as per the current rate of exchange set by the Embassy of Italy. They are subject to change every quarter.
- All the Fees are non-refundable
- Travel medical insurance is mandatory for all Schengen countries
- Please note that only residents of the Abu Dhabi Emirate (Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra regions) can apply at the Visa Application Centre in Abu Dhabi.
Checklist for BUSINESS VISA : Click Here
The photo must:
Applicants need to submit their Application form with the new photo format, as explained below:
the photo must fulfill the norm specified by the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization).
- Use plain light-colored background.
- The photo must be no more than 6-months old.
- Not tilted picture (portrait style) showing both edges of face clearly.
- Close up of the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up 70–80% of the photograph.
- Photo in sharp focus and clear.
the photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure:
- The picture dimensions must be 240 pixels wide by 320 pixels high at least. A smaller picture will be rejected. For instance, a photo being 235 pixels by 320 pixels is not valid.
- On the other hand, the photo should keep a proportion of 3.5 x 4.5 (width x height) within limits. However, 250 x 340 pixels picture would be valid, but not a 290 x 340 pixels one.
- Finally, the image weight (size in Kbytes) can never be bigger than 120 Kbytes.
The processing time for visa applications can take up to 15 working days. In some cases the processing time may take longer.