The purpose of this visa is to study in Italy for a duration over 90 days.
|VISA FEE (FCFA)
|Long Term Type D National Visa (Mali Nationals and other countries)
- Applicants will be paying a service fee of FCFA 10496 (inclusive of VAT 12%)
- The applicable Visa Fee and Service fee are as per the current rate of exchange set by the Embassy of Italy. They are subject to change without any notice
- All the Fees are non-refundable
The photo must:
- be in sharp focus, clear and with good contrasts
- be printed on high quality photo paper with high solution
- be in colour
- be 35–40 mm in width
- be maximum 6 months old and resemble the applicant
- be taken with the applicant facing the camera directly, against a light background
- show the whole head and the top of the shoulders. The face must occupy 70–80 % of the picture.
- show open eyes that are clearly visible. Hair must not cover the eyes.
Glasses are allowed as long as the eyes are clearly visible.
- the glasses must not be coloured
- the rim must not cover any part of the eyes
- there must be no reflection in the glasses
Religious head-dresses are allowed, provided that all details of the face are clearly shown.
- chin, forehead and both cheeks must be clearly visible
- shadows on the face due to the head-dress are not allowed
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If the photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth for meeting these requirements is available at the visa application centre.
The Embassy of Italy in Dakar processes visa applications for national visas and the processing times is 90 days, reduced to 30 days for visas for family reasons and subordinate work, and extended up to 120 days for self-employment. However, applicants are invited to apply for a visa well in advance of the scheduled departure date (at least 15 days before departure). The visa application can be submitted a maximum of six months before the intended departure.
Days may be added to the normal processing times indicated for applications submitted by citizens of countries subject to security consultation.