The purpose of this visa is to travel to Italy for business reasons.
|VISA FEE (EURO)||VISA FEE (CFA)|
|Schengen Short Term Type C Visa (Cameroon Nationals and other countries)||Above 12 years of age||80.00||53,000|
- Applicants will be paying a service fee of EUR 13
- The applicable Visa Fee and Service fee are as per the current rate of exchange set by the Embassy of Italy. They are subject to change without any notice
- All the Fees are non-refundable
The photo must:
- be in sharp focus, clear and with good contrasts
- be printed on high quality photo paper with high solution
- be in colour
- be 35–40 mm in width
- be maximum 6 months old and resemble the applicant
- be taken with the applicant facing the camera directly, against a light background
- show the whole head and the top of the shoulders. The face must occupy 70–80 % of the picture.
- show open eyes that are clearly visible. Hair must not cover the eyes.
Glasses are allowed as long as the eyes are clearly visible.
- the glasses must not be coloured
- the rim must not cover any part of the eyes
- there must be no reflection in the glasses
Religious head-dresses are allowed, provided that all details of the face are clearly shown.
- chin, forehead and both cheeks must be clearly visible
- shadows on the face due to the head-dress are not allowed
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If the photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth for meeting these requirements is available at the visa application centre.
From the date of receipt of appilication at the Embassy of Italy, it takes a minimum of 15 days to process the visa application. The duration of days when the application is in transit between the VAC and the Embassy are not counted.